This FAQ include:
- HOW TO SET LICENSE KEY
- HOW TO UPDATE CHRONOSLY PLUGIN
- HOW TO ENABLE AUTOUPDATES
- UPDATES FOR CHRONOSLY LITE
1. SET LICENCE KEY (CHRONOSLY FULL)
Only for Chronosly FULL version
Purchases from chronosly.com
New Chronosly clients (from 23th june 2015) who purchased Chronosly Full version in chonosly.com:
- find your license key in your purchase confirmation email (image below)
- go to Chronosly my account (if you created during checkout process)
For all Chronosly clients who purchased from Codecanyon, you can find your license key in your Codecanyon account.
- Make sure that you logged in to your Codecanyon account.
- Visit your Downloads section, find the plugin, that you want to get a license key for, and click the button Download, then Licence Certificate.
- Find the Item Purchase Code in the text document.
Set Chronosly License key
- Go to WordPress dashboard and find on sidebar Chronosly > Settings > Status and paste it into the form inside the plugin.
- Final step, Save to validate.
2. CHRONOSLY UPDATES
If a Chronosly update is available, it will be shown on the Dashboard screen, an alert on the Plugin's menu title, and on the Plugin List.
Follow four basic steps to update the Chronosly:
- Go to Plugins section
- Select Chronosly plugin
- Select "Update" within drop-down menu
- Click Apply button to start update
3. AUTOUPDATES - CORE UPDATES
Find automatic core updates in Chronosly > Settings > Status
Important note for Core and Templates automatic updates
Only if you don't make any code modifications, for example Template customization.
In order to allow automatic Core and Templates updates, you should have write permission for the plugin folder:
Further info about WordPress write permissions
4. UPDATES FOR (LITE VERSION)
Only for Chronosly Lite version
To know available updates you can download this FREE addon:
This absolutely FREE Addon allows Chronosly LITE (Free) version get badges when new updates are available.